Monday, November 16, 2009

Like I Said...Welcome to the Neighborhood

Later in the Spiderman Underwear day our new neighbors came and asked for some help moving in. "No" said I. "We've got the swine flu." Welcome to the neighborhood.

Later that night baby Grace (who had the croop something fierce) had a massive coughing attack. The only thing that helps with these is cold air and fast. Wearing only my underwear I race her out the back door and onto the porch. Back lit by the light from my kitchen I realize two things simultaneously #1. I can hear voices which are now quickly retreating and #2. I am in plain sight out there in my nothin's for about 5 houses to see including the new neighbors where the voices had been coming from.

Like I said...Welcome to the neighborhood.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love moments like that. I took out the garbage like that... I realized once I stepped outside that I was NOT dressed. Nice. I hope no one saw me that early in the morning.

    ReplyDelete