Monday, November 16, 2009

Welcome to the Neighborhood

Our new neighbors started to move in over the weekend. And as it turns out their front porch is located a staggering 15 feet away from our bedroom window. Which means they have a direct view in at any time. (Who ever situated our homes much have been a closet Peeping Tom.)

Our old neighbors were used to seeing me run around half naked at any given moment but I haven't broken the new ones in yet. Thankfully I have Simon.

As the cute couple is standing on the front porch talking to either friends or family who have just arrived to see the place Simon decides he is too hot in his pajamas and that he's ready to shower and get dressed.

Just then the phone rings. I answer it and visit. Getting off the phone I walk into my bedroom to find Simon standing on my bed watching the neighbors wearing only his Spiderman underwear! And thankfully I came when I did because he was just about to peel those off and jump into the shower.

The people on the porch disappeared and we've yet to see anyone linger there ever since and it's probably for the best. Welcome to the neighborhood. You're gonna love it here.

1 comment: