Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pardon the Silence

It's been almost a month since my last post.
Would that be because I have run out embarrassing stories or things to complain about?
Not hardly.

It would be because:
#1. I've been ridiculously busy. AND
#2. Some creep stole our debit card number and drained our account. Before we even knew the money was gone our bills were bouncing rebouncing and our account became "frozen".

Our Internet provider put our payment through several times, it wouldn't go, so they turned off our service.

Today, after some headaches, we finally got everything straightened out. What a mess.

And at the end of it all I only have one thing to say: If you're going to steal my money at least spend it on something your going to use because, buddy, if you have to lift money from a middle class mom's bank account to buy a $40 How-to-Get-Past-Fore-Play DVD then that's just a waste of both of our money, because, quite frankly, you're never going to get the chance to use the information from that DVD. Seriously. Never.

And dude, here's some advice that you don't need to steal in order to get (and it will be far more beneficial than anything you bought with my money)...stand up, turn off your computer, and go take a shower. I'm serious about that to you smelly freak show.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I'm sorry that happened! I'm glad it's straightened out though. Darn people!

    ReplyDelete