Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fushigi!

So, I just bought Simon a Fushigi for Christmas. That's right, a Fushigi. "The As Seen on TV Magic Anti-Gravity Ball!" FUSHIGI!!!!

It was just sitting there at Wal-Mart next to the Sponge-Bob-Square-Pants-Made-For-Adults-Snuggies. (No, I'm not kidding. I can't make crap like this up.) And I bought it.

I had to.

It was either that or let Simon buy it himself.

You see, he is completly taken by the advertisments with the floating metal ball and the nerd-a-rific tricks it can do. He's been saving up all his chore money and counting it everyday to see if he has "only $19.99 plus shipping and handling" so he can "order one today!" And I don't want him spending his hard earned, base board scrubbing money on a lousy piece of shanaynay.

So I bought the lousy piece of shanaynay...

And it was kind of embarrassing....at the Wal-Mart in my pajamas next to the Snuggies buying a Fushigi on my way to the gas station to get a soda...
...I bet people were wondering how many snot nosed brats I had waiting for me back at my mo-beel home...

Oh well, Merry Christmas Simon....I hope your Fushigi is everything you dream it will be.

1 comment:

  1. RJ wants one too! Too funny. I love the part about pajama pants... only cuz I cruise around in mine sometimes. Okay, every morning to the bus & back... and sometimes afternoons too since I stay in them all day sometimes.

    ReplyDelete