Saturday, February 12, 2011

My First Filed Formal Complaint

This week I filed my first ever formal complaint against a company.

I may have felt very...I don't know justified...dignified...indignant...something if not for the fact that by filing the complaint I sealed my fate as a white trash champion forever.

That's right friends I lodged the complaint against the Chevron gas company.

And why you ask?
Don't I love my local gas station with their never ending supply of delicious, thirst quenching soda?

Why yes I do.
Or I should say I did.

But something rather unfortunate happened.

Recently the company came in and fired all the old and middle aged workers (...Crazy Eyes...Chain Smoker...The Guy That Needs a Shower...I'm Too Tired To Get Off My Chair Man...all of them whom I loved and gave Christmas gifts to...all of them that even my kids know on a first name basis) and replaced them with young, sour faced girls and creepy, younger men.

Why?
Who knows.

But I hate it.

And I don't go there anymore.
Seriously.
It makes me that mad.

Will my Dr.Pepper habit survive?
Will I ever love the gas station again?

Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment