Friday, March 18, 2011

You know you've watced too much TV when...

...you become convinced that Cinderella was in fact, and animal hoarder.

That's right folks. Cinderella was an animal hoarder.

(That must have come as a real shock for poor old prince charming...what a shame, they should have dated longer.)

How did I discover this dark secret you ask? Well, I'll tell you. After hours of sitting on the couch watching cable classics like "Hoarders", "Confessions: Animal Hoarding" and "Hoarding: Buried Alive". I was watching Cinderella with Gracie one afternoon when it hit me....

...Cinderella has all the signs of a classic hoarder!!! Think about it. Many animals in a small confined space, animals in her bed and clothes. And let's not overlook the fact that she carries on conversations, sings, and makes clothes for all of them.

Then what about all that old junk she stores in her room? Hum??? How many of you have free standing dress forms, old trunks, dresses ready to be refashioned, and an army of sewing savvy mice at your fingertips? (And what about all those mice slinking around the house bringing back discarded items to add to the hoard? Looks suspicious to me. I'll bet they were trained...BY, none other than, CINDERELLA HERSELF!!!)

So really now that I am thinking about it that step mothers wicked bad rap was all wrong. What choice did she have other than to lock Cinderella up there in that tower? The animal stench alone must have been overwhelming! And then that whole dramatic story about her being made a slave in her own home...phooey! I bet that step mother was trying her best to break Cinderella of her unsanitary living habits.

Unfortunately, prince charming stepped in and "saved the day".

Happily ever after???
I seriously doubt it. If they were so happy why didn't we ever hear from them again?

OH! I'll tell you why! Because they all died of the plague carried in by the fleas on her rodents (and who ever was left alive were eventually done in by the predecessor to the bird flu). That's why.

Cinderella a poor neglected orphan? More like a raving animal hoarder with a serious tendency towards kleptomania.

And don't even get me started on Snow White...a new season of Sister Wives is starting and I can see some similarities there as well...man, I've got to turn off the T.V.

2 comments: