Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Am I Getting Old?

It's 10:30 and I'm spent. After posting this the computer will be shut down and I will be in bed within seconds. Since when am I worn out at 10:30?

I'm also nauseous beyond all reason. Jon and I just got home. On the way we stopped at Sonic and instead of my usual I got a chocolate malt and some onion rings. Sound delicious? Well, it did to me but now there's a war in my belly. Honestly I think I might die. Really, death feels eminent. My stomach used to be a bottomless pit! A sack full of Del Taco at midnight washed down with a gallon of Dr. Pepper was nothing. What is going on?

Then there is the whole issue of not being able to jump on the trampoline without peeing...

That's it. I'm old. Who cares? Give me some slippers and a Cadillac I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

  1. You might as well move your family down here to a St. George retirement community. Hey, there's one just around the corner from our house -- PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Nauseous & tired? interesting :)
    Hey, we will be in Utah from Thursday (the 11th) throught the 25th (hopefully!) will you guys be around?

    ReplyDelete