Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bad Guy Dreams

So, yesterday I asked Simon what kind of party he wanted for his birthday party. And what did he answer? A Batman party? A movie party? A swimming party? A slumber party? No, No, No. He wants a Bad Guy party.

That's right, a bad guy party.

My first thought was to talk him out of it and then I thought no, it's his birthday he can envision it anyway he wants to. Then I started to think about what we could do at a bad guy party. First of all I'd paint long curly mustaches on each child followed by a pair of angry eye brows. Then I could tie them all up and see if they could escape. It would be the best party ever.

Unfortunately his birthday isn't for months and he'll change his mind 75 times before then, which is a shame. I'm all for the Bad Guy birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment