Thursday, June 25, 2009

What in the Blog?

So I've been blog hopping lately. Especially on crafter blogs. I like that stuff ok?

Anyways, I've recently noticed a rash of women posting photos of themselves doing ridiculous things in an attempt to be darling. Oh, look here I am pretending to sew, and here I am wearing my newly made beaded necklace, and here I am with my cutsie hair thingy. Whatever. I'm not so much into that but like I said, whatever. I'm just looking for ideas. (For crafts, not photo ops)

HOWEVER, I just ran across a blog where the girl has posted photos of herself showing off the new bikini she just sewed. Really? What would posses you to do that? For the love.

So I'm asking you please, if I start posting photos of myself in some crafty bikini please confiscate my computer, the bikini, and me. Oh, and if you start posting pictures of your self in skimpy homemade swimwear you should probably be aware that I will be mocking you (and I won't be the only one).

1 comment: