Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oh, How I Love Zach

This weekend Zach gave me his old IPOD and showed me how to load it up.

It is EXCELLENT!!!

I didn't have much time to select songs before our race (more on the race later). But what I did choose was EXCELLENT.

And what did I choose? The Baha Men, The Charlie Daniels Band (The Devil Went Down to Georgia), Black Eyed Peas, The Beastie Boys, the "Gangsta's Paradise" song, some Beach Boys, Aretha Franklin's "Respect", etc...

It is a total liZ list and the best part was there wasn't an Afterglow or an Osmond to be found.

Now I'm dying to have more time to add to and refine my running list.

Oh, Zach, third brother of mine, thank you for giving me the joy of your old IPOD. As I am slogging along on the treadmill I will be forever grateful for this gift.

PS---If any of you don't like my running list that's fine, you can't borrow my IPOD anyway. That baby is all mine. And did I mention that it's EXCELLENT?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Liz--I'm glad you like it, I may come home this weekend--i haven't thought that far ahead yet to be honest, but i better since its tomorrow. If so you need to come up and spend some time with my lappy putting on music--if not I will definitely be down next weekend.

    ReplyDelete