Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Daughter's Taste in Men

When Simon was younger we bought him a cool set of Disney's Robin Hood stuffed characters. I loved the set. He didn't and he didn't play with them.

We found them again recently while going through old toy bins. Gracie found one in particular that she just loves. She picked him right out and from that moment on they've been inseparable. She takes him for walks in her stroller and even puts him in bed with her at night. She loves him.

And all this love has me concerned for the future. See, she didn't choose Robin, Little Jon, or even Sir Hiss. Her one and only true love is Prince John. (The measly, weaselly, slobberin', grovelin' Prince John that Phony King of England.) If this is her choice now heaven help us when she gets older.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Mackenzie told me that Prince John is on the naughty list (Santa's naughty list)

    ReplyDelete