Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shopping With Jon

A few Saturdays ago I decided it was time to break down and buy some "real" running clothes. I had 3 items on the list: a shirt, some pants, and a sports bra.

We decided to make it a family outing so all of us headed to Target with my gift cards from Christmas. (Oh, how I hated to use them on running clothes.)

Knowing my time frame for having cooperative kids in a store is short, I hurried and selected some shirts and pants to try on and hustled down the aisle toward the dressing room. Then from way back in the distance I hear Jon calling to me, "Hey, Liz you forgot to get a training bra!"

Sports bra Jon. Sports bra.

And the reasons to hate running just keep on going...

Did I mention how loud the words "training bra" sound in a public place? Especially when they are directed at you?

...and going and going...

2 comments:

  1. That is TOO funny! sorry! Shame on you Jon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best delivery. I never suspect it. You set the story up just right and leave me giggling.

    ReplyDelete