Friday, February 19, 2010

Lent

It's that time of year again.

Lent.



For this season I am:

#1. Giving up Dr. Pepper after 1:00pm. (This really is a big deal since I usually have at least 2 of them between then and bedtime.)

#2. Eating a HEALTHY breakfast everyday. (No more gas station chocolate donuts and Nibs which really are magnificent in the morning.)

#3. Taking my vitamins everyday.

#4. In general going to take better care of my body.



It was either this or give up swearing. But considering the fact that I've had a raging headache spawned by caffeine withdrawals ever since Wednesday night I am now keenly aware that I've made the wrong choice. @#$*% it all. It's going to be a long 40 days.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, I don't think we can be friends anymore. All of this running and "lent"ing and giving up caffeinated drinks . . . it's kind of freaking me out. Let me know when you get back to normal and we can hang out again!

    ReplyDelete