Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Who's the Boss

Right now Simon is splashing around in my tub singing "You're not the boss of me now. You're not the boss of me now and your not so big..." (That annoying theme song from Malcom in the Middle which I don't know where he heard it since I hate that show---is it even on TV anymore?)

Anyway,back to now...singing...splashing...a partially nude baby...flashing lights...and BLEEP...BLEEP... BLEEP... BLEEP... BLEEP...

While I was at the copy store Jon and Simon used a kit and built a full on robot. And it's not just any robot it is a light sensitive robot that bleeps out an alarm if you pass by it. BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP.

I hate that thing.

And of course since it's a homemade joby there is no on and off switch and no freaking batteries. I don't know how the dang thing operates and Jon is gone speaking at some Young Women's thing.

BLEEP BLEEP splash splash
Your not the boss of me now.

I can't move. The robot is watching.
I think it suspects something....

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! The robot is watching you! umm... yikes. My luck would be Bobby would be working and I wouldn't be able to contact him.

    ReplyDelete