Friday, February 5, 2010

Yea, That's Right, I Said Jon Denver.

That's right. Jon Denver. I listen to Jon Denver.

It could be worse. Some people watch High School musical, think that the "Imagination Movers"are hot, or own "Team Edward" t-shirts. ( I know who you are.)

But I listen to Jon Denver.

I admit it. I'm cool with my dorkness. I also listen to Neil Diamond. I've even been to one of his concerts and my only regret is that I didn't buy the rhinestone encrusted T-shirt that said "Diamond Girl". (Neil could beat down a lame wad vampire any day of the week I can tell you that much.)

So there you have it. Jon Denver and Neil Diamond. They are almost as dynamic a duo as Mc Hammer and Vanilla Ice. Oops, I think I've said to much...

At least that's better than Oops I did it again. Dun Dun dundun Da Dun

1 comment:

  1. you spelled his name wrong. only a true John Denver fan would know how to spell his name. muhahahaha

    ReplyDelete