Monday, March 30, 2009

Too Many Unanswered Questions

Simon is currently the King of Questions. If I am within earshot and he isn't singing he is asking me questions. The other day I decided to keep a list of all the questions he asked in an afternoon. I gave up. If I had written down all of his questions that is all I would have done.

Here are some of the questions I had to answer within that first hour:

Speaking of his partially eaten toast he asked, "Does it look like a piano?"
After eating his toast, "What does my belly say?"
"How tall am I when I'm 100?"
"Do bad guys wear red?"
"What does BBC stand for?"
"How do you spell confused?"
"Mom, did you forget my sandwich?"
"What does 64 plus 64 make?"
"Can I feed 'liza?"
"What happened to your hair?"
...and my personal favorite and the most frequently asked "but, why?"

If you ever need to prepare for a random interrogation come on over and I'll let you visit with Simon for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment