Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Confessions of a Hammeraholic

So Mc Hammer and Vanilla Ice are having a "Dance Party" concert at UVU this weekend and I've totally been trying to win tickets. I almost had them the other day. First they played a clip of a Hammer song. Next you had to be the 10th caller and then correctly rap the next two lines of the song.

I wasn't the 10th caller I was actually the 16th but the people before me obviously aren't as knowledgeable in the ways of Hammer and didn't know the next line...BUT I DID! I busted a move on live radio only to be told I missed the lyrics by ONE word! My chances were foiled. Several callers later a dude who admitted to googling the lyrics won the tickets. Lousy computer jerk. I bet he didn't even ever own a pair of parachute pants.

SO now instead of being to legit to quit I'll have to STOP! Collaborate and Listen at the Tabernacle with Jon at his Evening with a General Authority.
Until Later...You Can't Touch This!

2 comments:

  1. So, what were the lyrics you missed? I'll admit to being into MC and Vanilla. I used to lip sync "Ice, Ice, Baby" at the church dances every week. It was sweeeeet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's Hammer go Hammer MC Hammer yo Hammer and the rest can go and play." I still have that part memorized since we practiced it over and over to be ready for MC Hammer appreciation day.
    Marin

    ReplyDelete