Monday, February 2, 2009

Don't Punch the Poinsettias

A year ago (around Christmas time) we were standing in my parents door way telling them goodbye when Simon decided to have a boxing match with one of my mom's poinsettias. And while the plant was large and proved to be a formidable foe my mom wasn't too happy about the whole situation. Before I knew it I was yelling at Simon, "Don't punch the poinsettias!"

That makes absolutely no sense...don't punch the poinsettias...whatever....

This blog is dedicated solely to all of the insane events and conversations that I find myself involved in on a regular basis. Most of these will involve my children. If you thought my life was as ridiculous as an episode of "I Love Lucy" before I had kids you should see me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment