Monday, February 9, 2009

Lemony Fresh

A few weeks ago I had a lot going on and I was maxing out my multi-tasking capabilities. While talking on the phone, holding eliza, and starting dinner I decided to begin the laundry.
We had just done our massive Costco shopping extravaganza the day before and I had some new laundry detergent to try out.

After prying the lid open with a screwdriver I found the soap to be ridiculously fragrant....I was taken away to a lemon grove in my mind. Boy were my clothes going to smell delicious.

Later that day when it came time to run the dishwasher I discovered that I had done the laundry with dish washing detergent. So much for lemony freshness.

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! How did the laundry turn out anyway? I hope nothing was ruined! You seriously crack me up.

    ReplyDelete