Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jon vs. Monet

So Jon had never been to a museum before we were married. On one of our first anniversary's we went to the Guggenheim extension in Las Vegas.

We walked around for awhile. Sometimes together, sometimes alone. I was loving it. We saw works by Lichtenstein, Rembrandt, Cezanne, and Monet. I found Jon alone studying a Monet. "Wow," I thought, "he must really be into this."

I walked over and asked him what he was thinking. He said, "That is a really nice frame."

4 comments:

  1. I love Jon! That's totally something Phil would say. And then he would say "I bet we could make those and sell them for lots of money."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I comment on my blogs comments? Well, I'm going to comment on what you just said. The VERY NEXT thing Jon said was infact "I bet I could make one like that."

    We really shouldn't take them out in public.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your stories are Hilarious. Please write a novel....(the other elizabeth.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Jon is one awesomely handsome man and the very finest of husbands out there. Liz wrote this---really

    ReplyDelete